Friday, January 21, 2011

Twitter has failed me for the last time.

I need a place to rant about things in longer than 160 characters.  Also, occasionally I like to have these conversations with myself that I think would be generally edifying.

Topics I plan to talk about:
- How to teach programming
- How to learn programming
- What I've done with my kids that's awesome
- Books I like
- Anything that irritates me on a given day
- Anything that I think about on my drive to work

I'm also open to people giving me topics to rant about, such as "Hey Sandy, what's your opinion on XXXX" and I'll respond with appropriately violent offense/defense of XXXX.  That should be moderately entertaining.

I've got to go to a work holiday party at the aquarium.  This is despite 1) it not being a holiday 2) my employer has literally nothing to do with fish/marine biology/aquarium science 3) having no alcohol, can it really even be a party?
Regardless, my wife will yell at me if I haven't showered for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment